About the Speak Softly Novels Blog

I created this blog so that I could publish and share my writing with others online, so that I could continue to grow as a writer, and so that others could hopefully enjoy my stories. I hope that on this blog you will leave positive feedback and constructive criticism so that I can achieve this goal. Also, I hope you have a good stay on my page :).

November 26, 2011

Welcome To: Speak Softly Novels

Hello, and welcome to my first post on my online publishing blog, Speak Softly Novels. I am a writer who enjoys creating stories of multiple genres. I've been writing for years now and hope to continue to grow as a writer and to one day get one of my works published. I hope you enjoy your time on this blog reading some of my work, and I hope that if you do enjoy it, you will leave me a comment or two ^_^.

You can find my personal blog, for my ranting and raving and reviewing, on my blog Rant and Review, at this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment